Sunday, August 3, 2008

dolphin day...

...today was the perfect beach day. Bright sunshine, cool breeze and LOTS of dolphins. We decided to drive the 2.5 hours to Bethany Beach, Delaware to catch a few rays and relax. Some days you just need to hear the sound of the waves crashing, smell the salt air, and pick the sand out of your teeth :) If I had a million dollars (sung in my best Barenaked Ladies voice), I would buy a beach house. There is nothing for me that compares to sitting on the beach. The funny thing is that I really don't go in the water. I'll go in to about my knees, but that's it. Weird, I know. It drives my mother crazy. Anyway, here are a few photos of our day of dolphins and boogie boarding.



I don't think he was really expecting that one!
my oh-so-handsome beach boy (complete with sand on the face)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the look on L's face when he's going through the wave!!! Great pictures...as always.