Wednesday, August 20, 2008

fighting off Eeyore...

...is sometimes a daunting task. There are some days that I just don't feel like picking up the camera...no matter how much I love it. I've found myself in that rut recently so today I forced out the inner Eeyore and looked for the beauty in the day. I plan on taking more pictures today, but this is what I found this morning. I'm never quite sure what will catch my eye...today, flowers and tomatoes (home grown even!). We'll see what the rest of the day brings. Beauty is out there, everywhere, as long as you've opened yourself up enough to find it. That's your task of the day...slow down, if even for just a moment, and find something beautiful. Soak it in, remember it, and carry it with you. Happy Wednesday :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tomato picture. I love how only the one little guy has green showing. That's awesome. Of course the flower ones are beautiful as well...they always are.
You're fabulous!