Thursday, February 19, 2009

just because...

...sometimes we just need something to make us smile. The sky is gray, the air is cold, you just got your electric bill...whatever the reason, it's time for a little smile. That's where BunBun comes in...yes, you heard me, BunBun. She's the smile maker (sort of the Mentos of the animal world). She looks a little grumpy, but don't we all sometimes?? Anyway, here are a few pictures to hopefully bring a smile to your face on this February day.


BunBun!!
so I know this picture is super cute, but all that I can think is that it's her Mary Katherine Gallagher imitation
this is what it looks like when your mom is a photographer and you've had enough

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god....LOVE the second picture! I mean, I love them all, but it looks like BunBun is cleaning in the second one, and we know how cute that is!
How on Earth did you get her to stay still long enough to get a picture?! SOOOOOO cute. Poor Lukey...but he can think of it this way-if ever he wants to go into modeling, he'll have a KILLER portfolio already built!