Saturday, June 26, 2010

peanuts, Cracker Jacks, etc., etc., etc...

...I have to admit...I'm a bit ashamed of the fact that this is the FIRST Orioles game we've been to this season. Forget the fact that they're the worst team in baseball. Forget the fact that after today their record is 22-52. Forget all of that. We should have been there. I know, I know...we've watched them on tv, but it's not the same. We've neglected them and they've suffered. We've all suffered. Oh the humanity!!! Too much?? Okay...a bit dramatic, I agree. But we do stand behind them no matter what and today was no different. No fair weather fans here. Today was a pretty neat day at Camden Yards...they celebrated the 40th anniversary of the 1970 team that won the World Series. Names like Jim Palmer, Earl Weaver, Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell, and Frank Robinson...they were honored at the field and rightfully so. AND...the O's WON!!! Go figure! I guess we should go more often. So here are some pics from the day. I noticed that they're all defensive shots...I didn't have a good angle for the batters today. Guess I'll have to go back =)

a Baltimore legend

um, yeah...it was freakin' H*O*T!!!





I got it! I got it! Oops...no I don't








Woohoo!!! A WIN!!!

No comments: