Sunday, August 22, 2010

a little overboard??

***Warning*** There are a lot of baseball pics...I can't help it...I LOVE baseball and this is only the 2nd O's game I've gone to this season. So, if you don't want to see awesome-o baseball pics I would abort now!

Now, for the few of you who have decided to venture on this baseball ride with me...welcome! O's v. Rangers...a few months ago, not a good matchup...now with the new O's team under the guidance of Mr. Showalter, a great game!! I know I know, we are the 2nd worst team in baseball. BUT...the last part of this season has been fantastic! Bodes well for next year. A little worried that we were playing against pitching phenom Cliff Lee...apparently I didn't NEED to worry. The O's have Lee's number for sure! He was finally taken out after 4 homeruns, his worst outing ever! Yay us! The O's have a tendency to make things interesting in the last innings, but we WON! WOOHOO!!! Whatever Buck Showalter is doing is working...I'm hoping that this trend continues into next year...watch out...we might actually break 500!!

By the way...if anyone wants to give me a job at Sports Illustrated I'd be VERY happy =)






this one's for my B-I-L...sorry Vlad...too slow
typical Adam Jones...always blowing bubbles!
and he's off...
almost there...
SAFE!!

Josh Bell watching his first (of two) major league homeruns

welcome back Brian Roberts...
so close...

LUUUUUUUKE...



Luke Scott watching a homerun leave the yard...

Josh Bell being congratulated on his 2nd homerun
Nick Markakis
Koji Uehara closing out a great game
our fantastic outfield
WOOHOO!

No comments: