Friday, July 18, 2008

one fish two fish...

...red fish blue fish. Have you guessed it??? Yes, we went to the aquarium yesterday. Me, my son, my best friend and her son...an adventure I tell ya! Baltimore has such a fantastic aquarium...I highly recommend visiting if you ever get the chance. It's very dark in there but I think I got some decent shots. You decide...

how funny is this ?! I swear I didn't Photoshop him in...it's just how the picture turned out
my wonderful boy
I imagine that he's a whistling fish
these little guys didn't even look real...they just perch...very cute
it's not easy being green!
{N} was definitely mesmerized in the rainforest
one of these things is not like the others
doesn't his nose remind you of a mole?
way too cute to be poisonous...right?

I thought this flower was pretty interesting
And this is for all of you parents out there of young children...eventually they will be old enough! I promise!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy crap, batman, those are AMAZING. I LOVE the whistling fish...and the mole-like turtle...and (L) looking like the shark's going to attack him...and "it's not easy being green," and...yeah, good bunch. Man those are amazing.