Thursday, September 25, 2008

A*D*O*R*A*B*L*E*...

...describes one of my favorite families!! Oh {C} family, you know I love you! We've been friends for about 3 years now and I've been photographing their ever expanding family for the last 2. First with baby {J} who faithfully has his picture taken at least twice a year and now baby {G} who is simply exquisite. Mom and Dad are TIRED! {J} isn't quite 2 yet and the baby was just born last week. Full house indeed! Now all we need is Uncle Jesse (oh, do we ever!). A new baby definitely presents new challenges, but these are two of the best parents I've seen and I know they're going to slide into this with ease. {C} family, I hope you know just how special you are to me...here is your preview...
the J man sharing his goods with me


hey, where did this come from???
juggling two is an entirely different ball game!



No comments: