Tuesday, December 2, 2008

so far...

...behind!!! That's why this is going to be one marathon batch of pictures. November was great but BUSY!!! Busy is good, but I need a nap!! Phew....
This first bunch of pictures is from a Bar Mitzvah I shot a few weeks back. {Z} is a man now (he happily informed me of this fact). What a great family and SO much fun!! The party was at this really cool place in downtown Baltimore but presented an interesting challenge as far as taking pictures is concerned. Dark, disco balls, and holiday lights....definitely a challenge! It was a fantastic party and I think I had as much fun as the guests!! Thanks {G} family for letting me tag along!







I find this picture to be really cool...although maybe it's the lack of sleep that's finally gotten to me. It just seems like a PARTY to me!!


This second batch of photos is of a wonderful family that I just met this past weekend. It was pretty chilly toward the end of the shoot, but they weathered it like champs! It was SO great to meet you guys. You all are ADORABLE! I hope you enjoy your preview {B} family....


















No comments: