Monday, December 15, 2008

are you kidding me....

...this family just keeps getting more and more gorgeous! Ridiculous really. Someone should call the beauty police and report it. Over the top? Yeah, I knew I went too far with that one. I can't help it...I just love this family and am so thankful to count them among my friends. Awwww...I know, but it's true! {J} man is just a staple in my blog at this point! I'm thinking that baby {G} is going to run a close second. Thank you {C} family for allowing me to document your amazing family. I look forward to many, many more sessions!
okay, they all look great in this...but I love that little sister already seems to be sticking her tongue out at her brother...classic!
just, WOW
go ahead Mom, tell me a good one!
everyone needs a little blanky time







No comments: