Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SWEET...

...16!! And no, I'm not talking about basketball. {E} is a beautiful friend who just had her 16th b'day party this past weekend. She just cracks me up...funny girl! Her friends and family shared in the celebration and I feel so lucky to have been there with them. Thanks guys!

This weekend was a crazy one for me...b'day party Friday night, wedding rehearsal Saturday night and wedding on Sunday. Thankfully my wonderful sister flew down once again to help me. I wish she'd just move here already!!! Anyway, everything went really well but I think we're both way beyond tired. Hopefully I'll be able to post some wedding pictures either today or tomorrow. Busy, busy, busy!!


SO beautiful!!
Seriously, how funny is this picture?!?!
Sweet father/daughter dance

No comments: