Tuesday, March 17, 2009

top o' the...

...well, evening now! Happy St. Patrick's Day to all you lads and lassies out there. I'm still searching for that pot of gold...unfortunately it was cloudy today so there was no rainbow to follow. Maybe next year. I hope you enjoyed a lovely green day today :)  I spent last weekend up in NY with my family. A quick 6 hour drive with my wonderful aunt and then a few days of pee-your-pants laughter and of course lots of pictures! So now I'm back and missing my family. Always hard to leave...thanks guys for a wonderful weekend. I love and miss you all!!

a wee bit of Ireland in downtown Schenectady
fashion model sister {C}
fashion model sister {M}
freakin' cute nephew
awww...
definitely one of my  favorites from the weekend
I see you...
the Zoolander family :)

No comments: