Wednesday, April 22, 2009

duck....duck....

...well, what were you expecting? There were only two of them...no goose. OH how I love baby animals. We played with these cute, cuddly little quackers yesterday. Our neighbors got 2 ducklings, courtesy of grandpa (apparently an Easter tradition -- they keep them for about a month and then let them go) and we are definitely benefiting. {L} & I went over for some play time and just to be able to hold them and hear their little chirps was such a treat. And to watch my son be so gentle and loving just warms my heart ::sigh:: If only he would act that way with us!!! No, he's a good kid, but boy are we seeing some of that preteen attitude...I can only imagine what's to come. But, back to the duckies...CUTE! That's really all I have to say about that...





1 comment:

Colby said...

makes me wanna own a farm so we could have tons of these little guys. Can't wait to meet them (and in only a couple of hours!). Adorable pictures.