Sunday, April 19, 2009

buy me some peanuts & cracker jacks...

...baseball season is here!!! What a perfect Spring day we had yesterday here in Baltimore...sunny and 75 with a dash of baseball. You know I love me some sports and baseball is a big one for me. It's actually one of the biggest regrets I have...not playing softball. I think I might have been halfway decent at it, but now I will cherish those moments when I get to play with my son and husband. You can't go back, but if you could, that's something I would definitely change. I LOVE it!! Anyway, here are a few pics from our perfect baseball day...

{L} looking on while his friend pitches...
that's my boy!

the cutest spectator!

{L} making the play at short (he did throw the runner out at first)...all while holding his breath :)

1 comment:

Oakstream Photography said...

Whoa these are some GREAT sports shots. Excellent work!