Sunday, April 12, 2009

sunday at the yard..

...ah, yes...and the O's have picked up right where they left off last year -- unable to win a Sunday game. Seems an impossibility in Baltimore. Seriously. Oh well. At least it was a pretty day! We still had fun, despite the embarrassment that was the game today. The Rays got some batting practice out of it...I think they ended up with something ridiculous like 17 hits! All in all the O's have started off strong, and for that we're thankful. We have decided however that we will try to avoid Sunday games for now...   Here are a few pictures from our day at The Yard...

Nick Markakis busts his bat

Um, yeah...I think it might be a strike


All eyes on the ball (he did catch it)
and yet another broken bat, courtesy of Brian Roberts


2 comments:

Carla Kennedy said...

Hi Ashley :o). It's Carla... you did family pics for me a couple summers ago. I wish Shawn and I had run into you at the game - yes, the only thing going for us was the weather! Anyway, great pics (AS ALWAYS!!), Happy Spring! Hope you're doing well.

Carla Kennedy

Unknown said...

Great pics. I got your note. When we come home from Bermuda in May I will set something up with you.