Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy baseball day...

...I mean...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! I certainly had a wonderful one! I spent this amazing, sunny Sunday afternoon with my son and husband at Camden Yards. I know, shocking! The O's and Yankees...classic! Being a girl from NY and also a girl who lives in Baltimore, this game continues to get more and more difficult. I find myself wanting to cheer "GO EVERYONE!"...I feel a bit schizophrenic at times. But we have fun no matter what. And as an added bonus, my son and I were on the JumboTron...much to his embarrassment I'm sure :) SO, after a lovely afternoon I have MANY photos to share. In fact, I think this is the most I've ever posted at one time. I couldn't narrow them down so you'll just have to deal with it!! hee hee...ENJOY!


not the best of either of us, but being that it's Mother's Day I felt it needed to be added

how many Yankees does it take to catch Melvin Mora in a run down? (hint...they're not all in the picture!)
Aubrey Huff's excitement after his home run

Mark Teixeira (and everyone else) watching his home run leave the Yard
Adam Jones & Derek Jeter (Jones stole 2nd, ball 4 called, but Jones touched the bag then overshot it, got tagged and was out)
The players wore pink sweat bands and some used pink bats for Mother's Day...Brian Roberts also added the pink shoes :)
Melvin Mora's slide into first
Derek Jeter
Joba Chamberlain
Robinson Cano
Robert Andino...I think he missed
these were all over the place
okay, can't get enough Derek Jeter

Nick Markakis
Seriously? No one should have to face Mariano Rivera
okay, so there might have been some lens-envy going on

1 comment:

Colby said...

heehee, lens envy. I think the one of you and L is sweet. And how cute ethat they wore pink for Mother's Day? Sweet Brian Roberts. Every time you get a picture of a pitcher (say that five times fast) in the middle of a throw it kills me, because it looks like theior arms shouldn't be going that way! Great pics, ALWAYS love them...but your baseball ones are getting better and better...like, these should be in a magazine for all to see. Makes me want to go to a baseball game!