Friday, May 15, 2009

lens fun...

...a photographer friend of mine got me hooked on this fantastic lens rental site (www.lensrentals.com)...so for the past several events I've been renting. Such a great way to try out lenses before you make that crazy leap and pay SO much money for some glass. So for this upcoming bat mitzvah I rented the Canon 35mm 1.4 lens and boy do I love it! I want to keep it! Do you think they'd mind??? Probably not...as long as I send them $1300 in return. So I went around my house playing today...child, flowers and animals are what I found. Pretty typical around here. So here's my playing....don't you think I need one???

for some reason I love this picture of {L} singing to his iPod
today is Miss Savannah's 15th birthday...happy birthday old girl
little monster in a rare quiet moment
the funny thing about this photo is that this is how she eats...she lays next to her bowl and plops her head inside...talk about lazy!!!

No comments: