Tuesday, October 13, 2009

K2...

...no, no...not the mountain. Well, okay, maybe the mountain of work I have piling up on me. Man the Fall is busy -- good stuff!! No, K2 is the 2nd time I've photographed the {K} family. I know...so clever. And now so tired that I'm a bit punchy so watch out!!! So this is a wonderful family near and dear to our hearts. We've known them for several years through sports and just adore them. And while I KNOW the boys were not thrilled with being dragged out to smile pretty, they were fantastic and so agreeable! They also brought along their dogs which in some cases can spell disaster, but even the dogs were on their best behavior. A good session all around!

SO...I'm off again this weekend to NY to take a bunch of family pictures. I'm SO excited and pretty sure that my car can drive me there without assistance at this point!! Please send some good juju for no rain on Saturday...rainy and 45 doesn't sound ideal, although the estate that we're going to will make up for any weather difficulties. So stay tuned...I'm sure there will be a LONG blog to come next week.

Okay {K} family...thanks for hanging out with me! Hope your enjoy your sneak peek...

how's that for good...everyone looking at me and even the dogs are smiling!!
handsome boy #1
handsome boy #2



No comments: