Tuesday, October 20, 2009

who says...

...you can never go home again? Apparently I'm able to do it quite often!! So this past weekend was a new adventure for me. I decided to do a bunch of mini sessions...8 families in one day. It was definitely tiring, but really turned out to be a lot of fun! It certainly was a lot of work and I was absolutely exhausted the next day...but I'd LOVE to be able to do it again! It's a great way for me to be able to photograph some of my favorite people and make a trip home. I was freaking out at the beginning of the week because the forecast was rain and 41 degrees...NOT ideal. But thanks to a wonderful friend with a very wealthy uncle, we were able to use a lovely estate and the weather actually held out for us. Don't get me wrong...it was CHILLY!! But it wasn't nearly as bad as what I had anticipated. So thank you to all of my NY families. I truly hope that we can do this again!! So here's your preview {J}, {R}, {B}, {C}, {R}, {L}, {W}, and {M} families ...love love love...


You know I can't leave home without a few extra pics!! Unfortunately I didn't get to spend much (if any) time with most of my family because of the stupid flu! Thankfully they're all on the mend.

it's amazing what you can find when you drive around

my sister's friend is a fantastic tattoo artist (nope...I was too scared, if you were wondering) and his lovely client let me photograph her session. If you're in the Scotia area, go see Anthony at All Star Body Art
my sister has become a fabulous cook...yay for me!!

can't forget Pekah
or Fuzz

1 comment:

Colby said...

LOVE them! So, I have to get one of each of the dogs for the house. I think those are the best ones yet that you've gotten of them! Fabulous pictures as always...can't wait to see the rest of the family ones. They're going to be awesome!