Sunday, March 21, 2010

oh baby!

...oh how exciting when there's a baby on board...especially baby #1! I met this couple almost 3 years ago when their family was visiting and we got together to take some pics (shocking, right??). I was SO excited to hear that they are expecting their first baby (it's a boy!!) and just thrilled that they wanted ME to document it! I can't wait until he gets here and we can take baby pics...CUTE! Anyway, after many, many laughs here is some of what we caught. Enjoy!!

Oh...and the expectant daddy just returned from the sandy oasis of Afghanistan last week. So thank you to him for all that he does for us...Welcome Home!!







2 comments:

Carla Kennedy said...

You are THE BEST Ashley!! I can't believe you ran home and posted something so fast. I can't wait to see the rest... you worked your magic again!! THANK YOU :o)

Kerri Marie said...

They are beautiful! You did an amazing job again. I wish we lived out there so we could get some family ones done.