Tuesday, April 20, 2010

mental health day...

...we all need to take one every now and then. I know I do. So with the sun shining and the temperature hovering around an acceptable top-down number I decided that today would be my self-inflicted timeout. Not such a bad timeout, huh? Driving aimlessly with the top down, camera in the seat next to me, tunes blaring on the radio and me singing a little too loudly in an open car. So as I've done before, I headed up the road and ended up just over the Pennsylvania line. I love the winding, tree lined roads...such treasures to find. Here's the beauty I found in today. I recommend you take some time for yourself as well...it doesn't have to be a full day, just an hour or two to rejuvenate your spirit.





can you see Lucy smiling??? TOP DOWN!!

No comments: