Sunday, May 16, 2010

back in the saddle (sort of)...

...I'm trying anyway! Yesterday I took my son down to the Joint Services Open House at Andrews AFB and just couldn't pass up the opportunity to take pics. My broken bones were uncomfortable, but not unmanageable. Gave me hope that I'll be able to get back to the job I love fairly soon. It's been like missing a piece of myself...not being able to take pictures has been very frustrating and a bit depressing. SO it's time. Time to fill my soul with the beauty of every day. Here's our day at Andrews...


my son would LOVE to be a helicopter pilot someday


Top Gun anyone??
I had no idea that Geico sponsored WWII
The absolutely amazing Blue Angels...flying only 18 inches apart!!
I do believe you've got to be a bit touched in the head to do this!!


just thought this was a sweet moment...


No comments: