Friday, July 23, 2010

my little sis...

...is married! I can't believe it. Married. This little girl that I've watched grow up from the sweet toddler in that huge, frilly blue dress, to this beautiful, accomplished, intelligent, MARRIED young woman. My sister was born when I was in middle school. Growing up, we were separated by the many years between us. But now, as adults, we have much more common ground...and we laugh...a lot! I can't explain the sense of pride I have at all of her accomplishments and her ability to be herself no matter the situation. She is extraordinary.

This past Tuesday she was married to the love of her life at an amazing beach-side service in Laguna Beach, California. It truly was perfect. My wish for them is a lifetime of love, laughter, health and continued individuality. They compliment each other so well and I think that this life that they have started together will be one filled with much happiness. Congratulations L & O. I love you and am so proud of and happy for you. Much love love love...

(I did not photograph their wedding and truthfully did not get too many pics, but here are some of the ones I did get...Enjoy!)


the stunning bride
the colors were to die for!

B*E*A*U*T*Y
two of my beautiful sisters
taken by my son...maybe I have another assistant??
my wonderful father and his touching toast
my new brother-in-law and my brother in their super cool new shirts (the day before the wedding)
the view from the deck where they were married...pretty extraordinary
THIS is her true personality =) Such a goofball!

No comments: