Saturday, October 23, 2010

fall family fun...

...with the sweet {B} family. They are so freakin' cute! This is my 2nd time photographing this family and I'm really excited with what we were able to get. Such good sports! I literally dragged them over the river and through the woods =)

I can't tell you how much it means to me when families come to me time and time again. I know I say it all the time, but I'm so lucky to have the clients that I do. They are all wonderful. Truly. It's so great to be able to catch up with everyone and see how big the kids are getting...such a pleasure for me.

So here you go {B} family...enjoy your sneak peek...



he is all about the funny faces =)


so sweet









love the light in this one...
what a great big sister!


1 comment:

Susan said...

They're all gorgeous! I love the one with the magical light, too. (MB is my little brother.)