Sunday, October 17, 2010

shuffled off...

...to Buffalo...for {B} & {F}'s wedding!!! An absolutely beautiful event made so much more special for me because it's family! {B} is my stepmom's niece (so I guess, my step-cousin). I so love their family and am completely honored to have been asked to capture this most amazing day. Being that it's fall in Buffalo, it's kind of trick or treat as far as the weather goes...thankfully they didn't let the trick ruin their day =) It was off and on rainy, windy & maybe 50 degrees, but that didn't dampen the spirit of the day. What a fun group of people...on both sides! I really had a fantastic time. {B}...you looked absolutely amazing and I'm SO proud of you. Love to you both...Enjoy your preview!

you can't tell that she's excited, can you?
just stunning

it's time!!!


daddy's girl


one of my favorite church shots of all time

you are truly beautiful!


so sweet

woohoo!

yep...you're seeing double...the bride's sisters
father/daughter dance
IT'S MINE!!
I had to put in a picture of my little sister and brother...love you guys =)
the new fathers in law
we were in NY...can you tell what song was playing???
like I said, a FUN group!

No comments: