Friday, July 4, 2008

Otis & Rambo...

...are such great dog names! You will remember Otis from the previous post, but Rambo is a new one. He lives on the other side of us and he is FEROCIOUS! Don't be too scared...he won't jump through the screen at you or anything like that. Just be glad you don't have to meet him in a dark alley. Anyway, we were just out playing with the neighborhood poochies when they decided on posing for a photo shoot. I hope that this finds everyone enjoying their 4th of July...we're hoping for the thunderstorms to hold off! Happy 4th!!

doesn't this remind you of "Dogs Playing Poker"?

Otis looks ready for a big date!
Are you scared??? THIS is Rambo...great name!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this does not help Otis's case of being stolen by me. In fact, I'm more determined than ever! Now my EXTRA mission is to meet, befriend and steal the OTHER next door neighbors dog, too!
I love your pictures...can't WAIT to see them up in the office!
Love you!!!