Tuesday, July 1, 2008

summer sun...

...is always so beautiful! I realize that the last two posts have been sun related, but that's what summer is about, isn't it??? The light was particularly beautiful one evening so I grabbed my son and made him pose in it. You can imagine his excitement about that! They're not the best pictures of him, but I do like the light. The other two are the "kids" of our friends next door. They're pretty darn cute!

I made a deal with him that if he cut his hair for my sister's wedding I'd let him grow it out over the summer...within reason. I'm about ready for a trim...of course he thinks it's perfect!
okay, he looks like he's not thrilled, but how pretty is that light?
Meet Tater...the princess next door
and Otis...the name explains it all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH MY GOD, I am stealing the dogs. SO cute. And, I hate to say it, but I think Lucas's haur looks cute, and you know I'm not a fan of the whole long hair movement. He's so handsome, he pulls it off.
Great pics, as usual!
Love you!