Saturday, July 26, 2008

a senior moment....

...no, I didn't forget anything...well, yet anyway. A different senior moment....one with an absolutely gorgeous high school senior. I don't know how I get so lucky to photograph such beautiful people, but I'm not complaining!!! Not only is she fantastic, but her family is as well -- BONUS! {L} is a horse lover and has been since she was little, so it was only fitting that we head to a horse farm to shoot her pictures. What an amazing experience! With the help of my trusty assistant (my sister) I think we captured some pretty spectacular moments. Here is your preview {H} family. Thank you so much for a wonderful day. ENJOY!









so, a horse walks into a bar and the bartender says "why the long face?"
at least the horse thinks I'm funny!


No comments: