Monday, March 2, 2020

:: from senior to bride ::

I'm sure I've mentioned it 1000 times before, but I am so very fortunate to be able to make connections with people through my job and then be able to follow them through their life's journeys. The other great thing is that my work is different every year. Some years I have more families than anything else. Other years it's high school seniors, and, like this year, sometimes it's weddings.

I met this beautiful bride several years ago when I photographed her senior pictures. She was and is just a joyful, sweet, ball of light that you can't help but be happy around. When she asked me to photograph her wedding, I couldn't have been happier. It truly warmed my heart to know that she wanted me to be a part of her most special day (so far!). I met her and her husband-to-be for engagement pictures and could instantly see how perfect they are for each other. I know that sounds hokey, but it's absolutely true!

Get ready for a lot of pictures!!!

Engagement ::







Wedding time :: 

















And how's this for awesome...two of my former seniors! 
(please excuse my end of the night, been running around like a crazy person all day look)


Venue | Antrim 1844
Second Photographer | Amy Vanicky Photography
DJ | Aaron with Wizer Productions
Dress | K & B Bridals




No comments: