Monday, October 27, 2008

Chock Full O'...

...WEATHER!!! I guess because Halloween is right around the corner this past weekend's weather was trick or treat. Saturday was the trick, and Sunday was our treat! My son's football team played Saturday...through not just a drizzle, not a mere rainfall, but a torrential downpour. I'm not kidding...this was epic rain. The kind of rain they write books about. You know, the one with the ark??? Okay, maybe it wasn't quite THAT bad, but it was definitely wet. Thankfully, Mother Nature was feeling generous and gave us a reprieve on Sunday. Actually, it was an absolutely magnificent day. Here are a few pictures which I feel captured the feeling of each day...what do you think?

Monsoon Saturday
Exquisite Sunday










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, so BOTH are awesome...love the football in rain...HOWEVER-the tree one. Yup. I do believe it's my new favorite, and my new reason to save up money. I need to have it hanging in my house. LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that!!!