Saturday, November 1, 2008

happy (day after) halloween...

...have you come out of your sugar coma yet? Me either. It's funny how we convince ourselves that somehow the amount of candy we consume on Halloween is justified. Or at least that's what I do. Sure I'll have another peanut butter cup...it's Halloween! After all, it's the one day of the year that the calories don't count...right??? Well, that's what I'm telling myself. So last year I was aggravated at the fact that boys just want to be gross and scary for Halloween. This year funny won out! It's no secret that the New England Patriots are not a favorite team in this household...and while we don't wish harm on anyone, we did hope that Tom Brady would have a less than perfect year. The knee was unfortunate...but made for a great costume. So here is my son...as Tom Brady. Funny stuff!












No comments: